We’re always looking for more stallholders to enrich our market.
The Concord Farmers Market takes both permanent (twice per month) and seasonal (less than twice per month) stall bookings.
Preference in allocation of stalls will be given to permanent stallholders. Where possible, permanent stallholders will be offered a regular site. New stallholders and casuals must expect to be moved around.
You may register your interest by completing an application form. This can be done using using the online form at the bottom of this page, or by downloading and printing the Stallholder Application form.
- Public and Product Liability insurance is essential.
- All equipment must be appropriately licensed.
You should also familiarise yourself with the rules and procedures outlined in the documents below.
- Market Rules
- Market Safety Procedures
- Canada Bay Council Temporary Stall Requirements
- Cleaning & Sanitising in Food Business (NSW Food Authority)
Fees to be paid by bank transfer, cash or cheque.
|Concord Rotary annual registration fee for stallholders (due for renewal 1st July each year)||$50|
|Canada Bay Council annual registration fee for all stallholders (due for renewal 1st July each year)||$55|
|Market stall fee – 1 stall (3m x 3m)||$60|
|Market stall fee – 2 stalls (3m x 3m)||$110|
|Market stall fee – 3 stalls (3m x 3m)||$160|
|Public liability insurance per market (if you do not have your own current up to date insurance policy)||$6|
- Submit application to market manager for processing by the CFM committee.
- Submitting an application does not mean you will be accepted as a stallholder.
- The market manager will advise successful applicants.
Register your interest using this form below, or download and print the Stallholder Application form and email it to